1. Read the application policy: VIEW OUR RENTALSCREENING CRITERIA
2. Submit a separate application for all non-married adults who will live in the property. Married couples can submit a joint application.
3. Pay the application fee. $45 for each individual or $65 for a married couple filing a joint application. The application fee is non-refudable.
Call 1-866-289-5977 to make your application payment. You must enter Lone Star Realty as the Property Information with Rent Payment.
4. Provide proof of income for each applicant. The last 30-days proof is required before the application can be processed. Pay stubs or an LES can be faxed to (254) 699-7084 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are military, the LES must be converted to a PDF when emailing, not as a hyperlink. Click HERE to be taken to the myPay website in order to access and print your LES.
5. Our office is required to make a copy of your valid driver's license before keys can be given for move-in. Copies can be received during the application process, but an official copy must be made by a member of our staff for verification.
6. Picture of pets occupying property must be submitted with the application to include a description of the breed, age, and sex of the pet.
After the application, application fee, and proof of income are received, the application will be processed. We can only process the application during business hours, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., M-F and 10 a.m.-2p.m., SAT. Processing time for applications may take up to 24 hours, but usually can be completed in the same business day. You can call or email to get a status of the application processing.
Upon approval of your application, you will need to sign a lease. The lease can be done in person at the office or by e-leasing. An e-lease will require separate emails for each party signing the lease.
If you have any questions about the application or leasing process, please give Brenda a call at (254) 699-7003, ext. 108.